The authors of A Whole New Engineer: The Coming Revolution in Engineering Education, Dave Goldberg & Mark Somerville, are available for workshops and training sessions.
Dave and Mark especially enjoy working with students, graduate students, faculty, administrators, and working engineers on a variety of topics:
- Change That Sticks
- From Expert to Coach: Teaching Skills for Changing Times
- Servant Teaching: Using Noticing, Listening, Question, and Story to Unleash Today’s Students
- The Six Minds of a Whole New Engineer
- NLQ in the Workplace: Noticing, Listening, and Questioning
- Institutional Change without Tears
- Other related topics and themes
Write to discuss your workshop needs.
Experiential Learning at Its Best
All of Dave and Mark’s workshops and seminars are a mix of just-in-time content with a strong experiential component where audience members are engaged directly with the workshop material. These experiences can be delivered to a wide array of audience sizes both in person & on line. Workshops vary in duration from 90 minutes to multiple sessions over periods of months. Workshops can combine flipped materials with in-class experiences.
To inquire regarding your event, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.