Mark Somerville pushing engaged listeners to go further with their ideas.
Dave Goldberg speaking on the “The Technology Professional of the Future and the Creativity Imperative”
The authors of A Whole New Engineer: The Coming Revolution in Engineering Education, Dave Goldberg & Mark Somerville, are available for informative and inspirational speaking engagements.
Dave and Mark speak informatively and inspirationally to a variety of audiences:
- Educators & educational leaders, both higher ed & K-12
- Students & prospective students
- Professionals (at work or in professional societies).
- Employers. coaches & HR professionals
The ideas of A Whole New Engineer led themselves to engineering and non-engineering audiences alike. Write for more information
A Whole New Engineer lends itself to a variety of engaging speaking topics such as the following:
- The Emotional Rescue of Engineering Education
- Are You Ready to Flip?
- The Missing Basics of Engineering
- NLQ: Noticing, Listening & Questioning Skills for Career Success
- Deep Faculty Development in the the 21st Century
- Change Management in an Educational Environment
Many other topics are possible. Write with ideas for your event.
Many of Dave and Mark’s talks contain an experiential component where audience members are engaged directly with the talk material. These experiences can be delivered in a variety of formats:
- Lecture style
- Meeting style
- Webinar style via Skype, Google Hangout, or otherwise.
- Student-centered or student-led style.
Speaking engagements of various lengths and interaction are possible.
To inquire regarding your event, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.